Sunday, February 25, 2007



ULTIMATE ALBUM SIDE

Daevid Allen:
Now Is The Happiest Time Of Your Life (side two) [1977]

face B:
1. NONSENSE RAP (alien 1m. enregistre sur mini cassette a DEYA POETS 1977 reading)
2. LADY (dear lady ALLEN 5.29 victor/synthis)
3. I AM. (electrique guitarrrr GLISSANDO par daffyd 9:15 allen MEDITATION TELEPOTE* comment d'ecrire le NON-TEMPS?)
4. DEYA GODDESS (aloon 6.36 deya est un base d'energie pour la DEESSA DIANA)

*toutes les nuits a la BANANA MOON OBSERVATORY on medit a 9h de greenwich. Pour se contacter astralement il suffit d'etre avec NOUS

NOTE: The comments above are reproduced from the back of the album. The vinyl crackles settle down a lot after the "Nonsense Rap". I've gone ahead and ordered the CD, so until it arrives in 4 to 6 weeks enjoy the vinyl in all its perfect imperfection.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the sound of vinyl in my mpfrees, it adds a certain...je ne sais quoi.

Good friends owned this record at the time, I was satisfied with the one DA made with Euterpe. My mistake. It's a real treat to be at my boring workplace hearing "now is the happiest time of your life"

Have I told you lately that I love you, ArtDecade?