Saturday, December 06, 2008


October 1, 1992
Balch Fieldhouse
Boulder, CO

Morrissey -
Girl Least Likely To
November Spawned a Monster
Certain People I Know
Sister I'm a Poet
Such a Little Thing Makes Such a Big Difference / My Insatiable One
Tomorrow
We'll Let You Know
Suedehead
He Knows I'd Love To See Him
You're The One For Me, Fatty
Seasick Yet Still Docked
Alsatian Cousin
We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful
Everyday Is Like Sunday
The National Front Disco

BONUS BEATS to complete the I'm a Poet bootleg.
Saturday Night Live, November 14, 1992 -
Glamourous Glue
Suedehead

2 comments:

ib said...

I stopped off on this ostensibly to get a fix of "Suedehead", which may well be my favourite Morrissey moment...

Mike said...

A great song! I can't believe that he sang it on SNL. I can't believe that he sang on SNL at all.