Sunday, October 07, 2012

MARGINAL SOUND QUALITY UPGRADE!

Carole King - Porpoise Song (publisher's demo)

I took the trouble of acquiring a recording of indeterminate origin entitled The Monkees Archives Volume 5 in order to present you with a new rip of this track (originally posted back in July), in slightly less wretched fidelity (though of course the lo-fi is part of the charm).

A biographical note: we've moved back into the apartment after a renovation, and I've finally gotten the turntables hooked back up, and work promises to slow down a bit after a uniquely hellish September, and I should have a free hour or two soon to set about reälphabetizing my records and CDs, and in all likelihood I'll be able to start posting some songs again soon. No major life changes scheduled for the next six months. It's on.

No comments: