Friday, February 09, 2007

















Cibo Matto: Sugar Water (Acoustic) [1997]
Cibo Matto: Sing This All Together [1997]

Two songs from the genius that was Cibo Matto.

Vox: Miho Hatori
Piano: Yuka Honda

Sugar Water (Acoustic):
Bass: Sean Lennon
Percussion: Timo Ellis
Drums: Dougie Brown
Guitar: Marc Ribot (Must see him sometime.)

Sing This All Together:
(Jagger / Richards)
Bass and drums: Sean Lennon
Guitar: Timo Ellis

And Michel Gondry directed the video for the album version of Sugar Water.



Go buy this CD right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! that's not the 70s!

Seriously though I've been meaning to comment for a few days -- I've loved everything I've downloaded from you. You've really got something great going on here.

Lisa

Mike said...

Lisa,

Oh my god, you are right! I always get 7's and 9's mixed up. My gaffe!

And thanks for the artdecade love. We always appreciate it!

Mike