Friday, December 06, 2013


You didn't hear? It's all going down tonight (Friday December 6) at Cafe Dancer, on Manhattan's fashionable Lower East Side, 10 pm to 2 am. You should definitely come to this - no matter what.

I got the 45 of this, which I'll probably play, and of course I'll inevitably end up playing this again. Maybe ring in some holiday cheer with this? And if things go exceptionally well - this.

See you there, rastas!

P.S.: I think I'm going to play this one and this one too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josef K - Chance Meeting 7''- u lucky fucker!!!!

Unfortunately no sheep flights 2 NYC or Newark 2night.

I want 2 know which "Chance Meeting" u like most - Josef K's or this one (live vers.)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rO3wbkRFFk

Have fun!

anonymous no. 2

Big B said...

Have a blast tonight.
Love Head on the Door. Such a great record.

Song Review said...

Not that picture XD

barney rubble said...

So sorry I couldn't make it.
Did things go "exceptionally well"?
And is that the same Gloria Jones we all know and love from her work backing up Jerry with Jackie LaBranch?