Thursday, March 13, 2008


Echoes Of: Echoes Of Jerusalem

Special thanks to Prana for this one. Such a nutty record. Was it the inspiration for the arrangement on this?

Courtesy of Hit Parade Italia, here's the Italian top 30 for 1973. (I'm unsure whether this is an actual chart or just a list of someone's favorite songs... either way it's a nutty list.)

1. Il Mio canto libero - Lucio Battisti
2. He - Today's People
3. Harmony - Artie Kaplan
4. Satisfaction - The Tritons
5. Eccomi - Mina
6. Io domani - Marcella
7. Cosa si può dire di te - I Pooh
8. Flying through the air (Più forte ragazzi) - Oliver Onions
9. Io perchè, io per chi - I Profeti
10. Forever and ever - Demis Roussos
11. Give me love (give me peace on Earth) - George Harrison
12. Get down - Gilbert O'Sullivan
13. Diario - Equipe 84
14. Mama Loo - Les Humphrey Singers
15. Superman - Doc and Prohibition
16. Last tango in Paris - Gato Barbieri
17. Echoes of Jerusalem - Echoes Of
18. Also spracht Zarathustra - Eumir Deodato
19. I'm the leader of the gang - Gary Glitter
20. Chi sarà con te - Massimo Ranieri
21. I Giochi del cuore (I'd love you to want me) - Maurizio
22. Long train running - The Doobie Brothers
23. Also spracht Zarathustra - Prophetic Band
24. Who was it - Hurricane Smith (R.I.P.)
25. Rapsodia Radius - Formula 3
26. Point me at the sky - Pink Floyd (?!)
27. Bambina sbagliata - Formula 3
28. Dueling banjos - Eric Weisberg and Steve Mandell
29. In a broken dream - Python Lee Jackson
30. Blockbuster - The Sweet

No comments: