Tuesday, April 17, 2007


Family Fodder: Film Music [1981]

Crikey. I finally got around to listening to some of these Family Fodder singles last night, and while I knew this band was good, I didn't expect to be blown away to this degree. I listened to this song about 7 times in a row. As of right now, this is my favorite song of all time and Family Fodder is the G-BOAT (Greatest Band...). This song is really reminding me of something, I can't figure out what. Maybe Gold Soundz (similar harmelodics, and both songs use the word "empty"), but I still don't think that's it.

Visit the Dark Beloved Cloud to order your copy of Water Shed, the first new Family Fodder album in 17 years! (Dark Beloved Cloud has a lot of cool older FF material available, too.)

We have to stop for lunch!

2 comments:

Douglas Wolk said...

Thank you for the shout-out! Yes, Family Fodder are AMAZING...
--Douglas from Dark Beloved Cloud

Mike said...

I finally listened to this... The music is empty. It pleases me. Come and see.

Excellent. We need to keep this song up for a while. Everyone should hear it. Everyone.